* The principles of Ayurveda and chart for determining your individual constitution.
* Maintaining one's health, digestion and constitutional balance.
* A listing of the qualities of foods and their effects on the doshas.
* Setting up an Ayurvedic kitchen and planning menus for every member of your family.
* More than 100 recipes of delicious Ayurvedic cuisine.
* Nearly 300 simple remedies for everything from the common cold and skin problems to stabilizing blood sugar in diabetics - all using familiar household herbs, fruits and vegetables!
"...an invaluable book for a healthy lifestyle." -Sheela Bhojwani, East and West Series, Sep. 2007.
"The book is much more than just an Ayurvedic cookbook and is a wonderful guide written in simple English facilitating easy understanding." - K. Gayathri