Most of the texts of astrology are in Sanskrit only. But for people ignorant of Sanskrit, it is difficult to study the subject through this medium. That's why there was a need for such a book in Hindi through which anyone can study astrology easily.
Keeping this purpose in mind, the present book has been published in seven volumes. These seven sections are preliminary knowledge, mathematics, result, year-fruit, question, auspicious time, and code section.
1. Elementary knowledge section: By studying this section, many things related to astrology are understood, such as if someone's birth, Samvat, month, side, day, time, etc. are not known, then all things can be understood just by looking at the Kundali Chakra. Can be told. Without Panchang, Tithi, Nakshatra, Karan, Vaar, Surya, Chandra, etc. can be told clearly. A brief birth chart can be made by studying only this part. In the end, the main points related to the results have been explained in brief.
2. Mathematics Section: It has two parts. It has the method of making a complete birth chart. The whole math process is given by giving an example method of doing each math.
3. Falit Khand: The first part – In this, the related things have been given and great men have been explained by giving examples from horoscopes.
Second part- In this, a subtle discussion has been done on the essential topics of planetary vision, yoga, class, place, etc.
Third part- In this, thoughts have been expressed on the topics of luck, religion, fame, knowledge, intelligence, happiness, sorrow, etc., with detailed Dasha-Vichara, to get the knowledge of planetary influence on the relations of parents, siblings, etc. For this the utility of this book is unique.
4. Varsh-Phal Section: In this, the complete mathematics of making the year-fruit has been explained by giving examples.
5. Question-section: In this, things related to question-light have been given and the practice of answering any question has been explained by giving examples.
6. Muhurta-Khand: Complete information related to Muhurta is available in this. The details of auspicious times have been given.
7. Code-section: In this, the topics related to national astrology have been discussed in detail. According to favorable or unfavorable circumstances, the types of fixing the amount of country or city have been explained. Astrologers can make successful use of this section to know the future of any country. There is a detailed and concise description of both eastern and western rituals in the prophecy.